Sustainable French Ceramics
This event is part of the Sustainable Living Festival
Meet eight French ceramic artists from the Rhone Alpes region, find out about each artist’s unique way of working with clay and then have a go!
Learn how to work with clay in a variety of ways including hand building, decoration or brush work and make your own piece of art to take home.
(You can keep your artwork 'raw' or organise your own firing).
The artists are:
- Jean Marc Plantier – creative containers
- Yves Gaget – decoration
- Brigitte Long - sculpture
- Maryse Tavernier - objects
- Christian Faillat - sculpture
- Claude Wolf – fish sculpture
- Vincent Tournebize – figuration
- Padou de Seve Davy – contemporary design
Age: 7 to 12 years
Dates and times: Saturday 14 February and Sunday 15 February, 10.30am to 12.30pm; 2pm to 4pm
Bookings essential: book online
Cost: $15 per child / participating adult
All children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult.