About Melbourne Superyacht Marina
The Melbourne Superyacht Marina is Victoria's only superyacht destination. Located at Central Pier, Melbourne Docklands (37° 49' S latitude, 144° 56.4' E longitude), the marina is in a safe harbour with calm waters. The Marina delivers you into the heart of a thriving, creative city. Step ashore and you’re only a few minutes’ stroll from some of the Australia’s best food and wine, fashion, arts and events.
Melbourne Superyacht Marina is managed by the City of Melbourne Docklands Waterways, and provides, amongst others, the following facilities:
- dedicated superyacht berthing for vessels up to 65m
- private, secure, gated berthing
- single and three-phase power up to 100 Amperes / 415 Volts, telephone lines, fresh water, security and sewage pump-out at each berth
- waste disposal management
- marina lounge is a short walk away with showers, TV, kitchenette, free internet for crew use.
Superyacht captain’s handbook
The handbook provides information on facilities and services within Docklands and Melbourne.
Superyacht Marina at Docklands handbook (PDF, 1.9Mb)
Superyacht Marina at Docklands handbook (text only, 94kb)
We are a member of Superyacht Australia.
Melbourne Superyacht Marina
Address: Suite 109, 425 Docklands Drive, Docklands VIC 3008
Phone: 03 9658 8738
Vessels with air draught exceeding 26.4m should contact the Marina Office to confirm underbridge facilities.
To find out more about Melbourne, Australia, visit: