Monday 27 October to Sunday 2 November 2014
Showcase and share your knowledge!
A multidisciplinary, cross-sector festival that showcases innovative projects and the wealth of knowledge and talent in Melbourne. It’s about making knowledge accessible and fun and encouraging public debate about what it means to be a knowledge city.
Apply now – express your interest to participate by holding an event or activity. Applications close 5pm, Friday 9 May 2014.
What are we looking for?
- Share your knowledge and skills: through a ‘how to’ workshop or a master class.
- Share new discoveries, inventions and research: through a launch, exhibition, presentation or interactive display.
- Share your innovative working space: through a tour or networking event.
- Showcase new designs and technologies: through an exhibition, conversation, debate or game.
- Share your knowledge and expertise: through a panel of experts to discuss, workshop or debate a particular topic or challenge relating to your sector / industry.
If you have any further questions about whether your event is suitable, you can contact the Knowledge Melbourne team.