The City of Melbourne annually calls for performers, community groups, organisations and specific service suppliers to be a part of Melbourne's longest running and iconic event.
Participation in the Moomba Festival is by invitation only following the submission of an official expression of interest (EOI).
The 2016 Festival will be held 11 to 14 March.
Opportunities to be involved are currently available in the following categories:
- Professional performers – closed for 2016
- Festival Parade groups – closed for 2016
- Community organisations – closed for 2016
- Birdman Rally competitors – now open
- Catering operators: Mobile Outlet – closed for 2016
- Catering operators: Marquee Package – closed for 2016
- Carnival operators – closed for 2016
- Event volunteers – now open
For customer service enquires regarding Moomba Festival 2016 contact us online or call 9658 9658.
For further information on Moomba view the Moomba Festival website.