Promote your business for free this winter
To be involved in the campaign, tell us about your unique experiences and offerings that can only be found in the
City of Melbourne municipality.
Complete the online form and if you are chosen to be a part of the campaign, your business could be used in our winter promotions, including:
- Winter city guide (print and digital)
- Advertising on outdoor, radio, digital and print media
- 14,000+ daily visitors to
What's On website and social hub
- 30,000+ subscribers to What's On newsletter and
- 440,000+ following on
- Promotional winter videos
We will feature content that inspires Melburnians to choose the city over other locations. We are looking for content focused on:
- Food + drink: winter menus, cosy corners and fireplaces, unique hot chocolate, seasonal wine lists, warming cocktails
- Activities + events: festivals, workshops, exhibitions, markets, , markets & pop-ups, book readings, theatre and jazz nights, unique experiences, meet the maker events and craft workshops
- Retail + shopping: bespoke, handmade, Melbourne made/designed products
How to get involved
Expressions of interest have closed but we are still keen to hear about your businesses’ winter must-have’s or must-do’s, and wonderful winter events. The earlier you tell us about what your business is doing, the more likely we can include you in the campaign.
Please email email@example.com or call the marketing team on 9658 9658 for more information.
2015 winter campaign results
In the 2015 winter campaign, more than 246 businesses participated and were exposed to:
- 45,627 visitors to the
What's On website
- 74,000 visitors to our
- 6,988,783 people on Facebook and 3,076,829 on Twitter, through paid and organic reach
- 50,000 people who picked up our Winter guide
To find out more, or for help with your submission, please
email or call the Marketing team on 9658 9658.