The Warehouse features a flexible space for small performances, gallery / exhibitions, rehearsals, meetings and events including parties, functions and fundraisers.
The Warehouse is located 29-33 Little Errol Street and can be accessed via Leveson Street and also via Errol Street behind the North Melbourne Town Hall. This is a self-contained space with a picture hanging system installed so is ideal for exhibitions.
- Maximum capacity of 60 people
- Approximately 14.5 m x 12.6 m (this is not a square room and contains pillars)
- Square metres: 157 m2 (approximately)
- Wooden floor
- Natural light
- Self-contained kitchenette including dishwasher
- Toilet facilities
- Picture hanging system
Facilities available upon arrangement – may incur additional charges:
- Upright piano
- An urn (no cutlery, crockery or linen available)
- Electronic whiteboard
- PA equipment
- Individual chairs
- Round or trestle tables
- Set up of room
Staffing and special requirements
- Set up costs may apply for any AV equipment in addition to the above list.